Friday 5 February 2016

Frequently Asked (and answered!) Questions!

Spending money?
Please bring no more than £10 in change! The shop on site sometimes does not have lots of change.

Toys/games?
You can bring a small toy/teddy/book. Please don't bring anything valuable (sentimental or financial!)

Can I bring a phone?
No!

Can I bring a handheld electronic game?
No!

How can I contact home?
We will be using Twitter to contact you and this blog for photos, news and videos. See the links on this page to get to Twitter!

How do my parents contact their children?
They don't! This is a week to build self-esteem, personal responsibility and bravery (for both parents and children!). Please keep in touch by tweeting us messages, Mr. Sansom will also pass on any emails sent to him (p.sansom@chadvale.bham.sch.uk), although we can't guarantee we'll have time to reply to them all. Please also check this blog everyday and the school website for lots of pictures!

What if I REALLY miss home?
We'll help you out and can arrange a phone call home from Condover if needed.

Will it be cold?
YES! It's February! Bring lots of layers/jumpers/waterproof coat.

Do I need wellies?
No!

Can I bring food/snacks
A few snacks is fine, although if you eat them in your rooms, they'll be confiscated (and eaten by the teachers). Please remember that we are a NUT FREE school.

Can I bring sweets and drinks for the journey?
Yes to the drink, no to the sweets

Do I need a drinks bottle?
Yes!

Is there a souvenir shop?
Yes.

What room/group am I in?
The children chose and know the rooms/groups they are in.

Can I bring deodorant and fragrance to keep me smelling nice?
Please do!

Do I need a duvet/sleeping bag and pillow?
No- everything for sleeping is provided. If you want to bring a pillow, that's fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment